OUR TRAINING PHILOSOPHY
Every member of CrossFit Suspension is an athlete. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking to compete or you’ve never picked up a barbell before. You’re a member of our team and we’re here for you. We want you to succeed, and we’ll help you tailor your fitness regime to your personal goals. We have many different types of training here. You’ll run, you’ll jump, you’ll throw. You’ll pick up barbells, you’ll jump on boxes, you’ll use TRX Suspension Trainers. If you don’t know how, we’ll teach you. We have a training process in place that teaches the basics, and our coaches and trainers are always available to answer questions and provide feedback throughout your time at the box.
CrossFit Suspension offers classes Monday through Saturday. Every single class is scalable to your abilities. Each class consists of the following:
- A warm up to prime your muscles and joints for movement
- A strength portion, where you’ll practice a specific movement in order to increase strength and improve form
- A conditioning portion to test your endurance and agility
- A mobility portion to stretch your muscles, decrease recovery time, and improve flexibility
- Encouragement. We are only successful together. Encourage each other to succeed before, after, and during after workout.
- Commitment. We are not professional athletes, and we don’t expect you to be. We just want you to commit to hard work — you’ll be amazed at the results you’ll achieve.
- Dedication. We don’t believe in the phrases “I can’t” or “I quit.” Dedicate yourself to doing your best and giving your all during each and every workout.
- Respect. Respect the box, the equipment, your coach, and your fellow athletes. Most of all, respect the process. Every aspect of our training is intentional, and when respected, will help you become a powerful athlete.